To ensure your freedom throughout your holiday, and following recent government announcements, all adults over 18 must present a health pass, once, on arrival at the campsite.
It may be in digital or paper format.
This pass allows you access to all of the campsite’s facilities and activities throughout the duration of your stay.
The health pass can be in digital or paper format and is proof of :
- Full vaccination :
- 1 week after the 2nd injection for 2 shot vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca) ;
- 4 weeks after the injection for single shot vaccines (Johnson & Johnson de Janssen) ;
- 2 weeks after the injection for people who have been infected by Covid (single injection).
- Negative RT-PCR or antigen test result taken within 48h
- or positive RT-PCR to prove you have recovered from Covid-19 within the last 6 months and more than 11 days ago.